ALPG, Parallel Grove Clamp
The ALPG Parallel Grove Clamp is designed to connect two aluminum conductors, Advanced forging technology enhances the mechanical strength of the clamp.
Special Designed screw hole and arc shape of the body allow the clamp to adjust different cable size on each side.
• Clamp body is made of aluminum with excellent electrical conductivity
• Gross-grooved clamp channels enhance both mechanical pullout strength and electrical conductivity.
• Materials of bolt and nut are optional depend on customer request.
• Options including Hot-Dip galvanized steel and Stainless Steel.
• The pressure pad is applied to achieve uniform pressure along with the clamp.
|Model||Conductor Cross-Section (Mm2)||Bolts|
|APG- A1||AL 16-70||1*M8*40|
|APG- A2||AL 25-250||1*M8*45|